No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with did_multiplegt

Code:
      did_multiplegt ln_gift id month shock ,  controls(member age gender) robust_dynamic dynamic(5)  breps(50) cluster(id) longdiff_placebo placebo(5)
    Hi. When I run the code above with a binary treatment, I do not get the estimation results and I get the error messages below

If your treatment is continuous or takes a large number of values, you may need to use
    the threshold_stable_treatment option to ensure you have groups whose treatment does not change
    over time. You may also need to use the recat_treatment option to discretize your treatment variable.
    However, when I drop option breps(50) or do not include control variables, there is no error and I get the estimation results.

Why does the error occurs? And How to fix this problem?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Last edited by Nattanun Svavasu; 10 Apr 2022, 15:19.

Do
    Code:
    as inlist(shock,0,1)
    and tell me what happens.

Comment

Thank you for your suggestion. I've found the cause of the error. I did not install the packages required for specifying controls() option.

Comment

Hi,
        I have the same error when I include many controls. What package did you install to get rid of the error ?
        Thank you

Comment

reghdfe, ftools, and moremata packages.

There is an answer about how many control variables can be included in the estimation in the command’s Help file FAQ section.

Comment

Working...
          X