Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had the same issue, and I clicked on 'Clear results'. This solved the problem for me.

Comment

It is 2018; I am right on the 29 Jan 2018 mark that was suggested in the previous post; I guess it does not apply to me. So what do I do?

I am using:
      ​​​​
      Code:
      Stata/IC 14.2 for Mac (64-bit Intel)
      Revision 29 Jan 2018
      This issue is still happening. In the past, the ONLY way I have been able to correct this issue is to restart Stata, I often cannot afford to restart Stata multiple times in a session, just to fix this issue - you know, stop my logs, restart, continue.....

I am not sure if it is still happening with Stata 15, but good grief, is there a fix for us 14.2 users?

Comment

Have the same problem with Word 2016 and Stata 15.1. Anybody has found the solution already? My Stata is up-to-date.

Comment

Just to pile on...

I am on Stata 16.0, similar issue. Cannot paste results from results window as an image into MS Word or Powerpoint (using Office365) or Pages. An object pastes onto the document but it is blank.

Comment

i've had the same issue over the years using multiple Apple computers, using Stata 13, 15, and 16, pasting into multiple versions of Word, Excel, and PP. Here's hoping one day i wont have to screenshot with Preview .

Comment

Working...
            X